PIPESLINES: International professional competence
With the activity in international standards, the publication of the Directive C1 "Guidelines for planning, implementation and operation of the cathodic protection of pipelines ", the leading of various national and international research projects and the education of personnel for cathodic corrosion protection according to EN 15257 the SGK achieved internationally recognized professional competence.
- Major areas of activity ar:
- Configuration of cathodic corrosion protection systems
- Functional checks of corrosion protection systems
- Assessment of AC- and DC-stray current interferences of pipelines of cathodic protected pipelines
- Planning of protective measures against influences from third party structures
- Error location and intensive measurement at cathodic protected systems.